Friday, October 21, 2011

Winder idame
Class M
Reflection
1.What is something that you like about this mini-project?
 What I like about this project is the presentation and the fact that I learn a lot of things that I didn’t know.

2.What was difficult for you on this project
  The things that was difficult for me was the words that I did not understand which got me confused.

3.What would you change about your work on this project?The thing that I would change about this project is the definitions because the next definition that I put is better than the first one?
how did this project help you learn about hurricane Irene? I learn a lot of things that I didn't know before and that people can affected by the damages that it causes after destroying houses and killing animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment